Saturday, July 6, 2019

Away at the Beach


Hello! Another hot day....good day to be by the ocean on the beach.  This best I could do was create a card with this tropical beach scene.  I used a stamp from Just For Fun called Sunset with  Palms. I stamped the image with Memento Toffee Crunch ink and colored with Copics.  I kept the colors on the lighter side since the sun is just beginning to set. Simply trimmed and attached to a yellow cardstock mat and a white card base.  Did not add a sentiment.  Will use the inside to write my greetings when I use the card. 
PS: Sorry for the distortion in my photo.  The card is actually straight.

Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps Challenge: #176 CAS Summer Card
Double D Challenges: Tropical. I chose to use a tropical sunset.
Just For Fun Rubber Stamps: July Challenge from Heidi is By the Water.

Another card that I made with this stamp in 2017
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I do like that image and also how you colored it and framed it in yellow looks so pretty and bright for summer! Thanks for playing in JFF’s By the Water challenge. I sure am glad you played!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy sunny card! Makes me want to sit on the beach. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and happy tropical scene! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Tropical" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this soft tropical sunset that you have created. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Tropical" Challenge.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a beautiful, tropical scene ... great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Tropical’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sunny and cheery card! Thanks for sharing at Just For Fun Stamps! We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

  7. BEAUTIFUL work here with all the gorgeousness of a tropical nature….and many thanks for joining in our 'TROPICAL' challenge. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
    {aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges
    [aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You rocked this challenge with a "two-fer"! I'll make sure you are entered twice in the drawing. Hugs! Wendy JFF Stamps DT coordinator

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!