Saturday, July 6, 2019

A Bouquet for Mom

Welcome to my blog!   I was playing with a stamp from Flower Bouquets by Joanna Sheen and decided to create a design using water coloring.  I stamped the image on watercolor paper with DOI Antique Linen and then colored it with a water brush using several Distress Oxide Inks.  I fussy cut the bouquet and popped it up on a white cardstock base using white foam.  Stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with DOI.

Challenge:
CAS Watercolour Card Challenge: July Challenge is a Bouquet of Flowers.  Thought this stamp was perfect for this challenge.
The Flower Challenge: July challenge #34 is Pretty Pastels.
Make My Monday Challenge: Challenge 99 begins with the letter B.  My card is about a Bouquet.



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely full bouquet, Theresa! Love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bouquet for mom is beautiful, Theresa! Thank you for entering it in the special CASWC tribute in celebration of my birthday!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bouquet of flowers Theresa! And great fussy-cutting! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet bag full of flowers, the soft colors fit perfectly for THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, your fussy cutting is great, well done!!
    Thank you for sharing, we hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!