Monday, March 25, 2019
Thanks for a Friend
Welcome! I have another card to share today. This was made with stamps from Gina K Designs Thank You Friend set. I colored the image with Copics and added some highlights with colored pencils. I used a Spellbinder die to frame the image with GKD Green CS and used the same green for the card base. For a mat I used Gingham Patterned Paper from Graphic 45 Secret Garden pad. I embossed this layer with Cuttlebug Gingham EF for more texture. Finished with some Dew Drops from stash.
Challenges:
GKD March Monthly Mix Challenge: Flower Power
Mod Squad Challenge: One or More Die, no digital. Use metal die from Spellbinders for frame.
Happy Little Stampers: March Challenge Anything goes with Dies
Double D Challenge: Gingham - used gingham paper and embossing folder.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: March anything goes with Patterned Paper
Shopping Our Stash: #391 Friendship
Alphabet Challenge: Z is For Zesty Colors. Have lime, orange, lemon and some pineapple colors.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Dew Drops,
Die Cut,
Dry Embossing,
Flower,
Gina K Paper,
Gina K Stamps,
Graphic 45,
Patterned Paper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love lilies! Your card is just beautiful Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
Beautiful spring card,Theresa. the lilies are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your creativity in future challenges.
ReplyDeleteKathy
DRU DT
This is beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing along at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.
ReplyDeletePretty card, love your colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and die. Thank you for participate and play with Happy Little Stampers.
ReplyDeleteMartha Lucia, HLS Designer
This is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x
ReplyDeletehis is such a beautiful card! The gorgeous image, papers and die are just perfect!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)