Monday, January 21, 2019

Vintage Car

Hello!  This card was made with a digital image that I saved from TLC Creations.   I printed the image on white CS and added some highlights with Silver Metallic Marker. I stamped sentiments from Heartfelt Creations and Flourishes with DOI Vintage Photo. I attached this to a card base of Brown CS.  When my DH saw this, he identified  it as a 1930 Cadillac.  This will be an anniversary card for my DH in October.
Challenges to enter:
 Double D Challenges: Looking Back In Time- 3rd entry
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Clean and Simple
Alphabet Challenge: V is for Vehicle
Allsorts Challenge: #503 Make It Masculine
Always Fun Challenges: #94 Wedding or Anniversary
The Male Room: Challenge #102 Anything Goes

Note: My DH really knows his Cadillacs. I found this photo on line of  a 1930 Cadillac 

                                      
 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

  1. Love everything about this card. The image the sentiment - the layout, it all works so well together.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is awesome Theresa! Yep sure looks like your DH knows what he's talking about when it comes to cars! Fantastic and I love the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Looking Back in Time’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Theresa! Love this vintage car image. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Looking Back in Time" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you joining in our 'Make it Masculine' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a CAS card that packs a punch! Thanks for sharing this with us at Double D Challenge.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I recognised the image, I have it too, it makes such a great masculine card, I admire your hubby for knowing his Cadillacs :) Love the sentiment and design of your card. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG / Beverage challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!