Sunday, January 13, 2019
Card with Heart
Hello! My card today was made with the My Favorite Things stencil Radiating Rays. I sponged DOI Fired Brick on a panel of white CS using the stencil and then cut with a Spellbinders Scalloped Heart die. I stamped a Gina K Designs sentiment in the center with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold EP. I attached the heart to Gold Metallic paper that I recycled from a card that I received from my DH and then placed on a white card base.
I do not have many stencils and do not make many cards with stencils. But, I was inspired to make this CAS card for the new CAS Stencil Challenge that started this month.
Challenges:
Time Out Challenges: #126 Loving
CAS Stencil Challenge: January Sponging with Stencils
Dies R Us Challenge: #112 Anything goes using dies by companies carried at DRU store.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Simply beautiful Theresa! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes using Dies from Companies carried at the DRU Store’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!
ReplyDeleteDarlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.
What a striking card, the red heart really pops against that lovely gold background, thankyou for playing along at CAS Stencil, Cathy x
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool card! The stenciling combined with the decorative edges of your heart give such a 3d impression, this looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Theresa!! What a wonderful way to use the ray stencil! So creative and beautiful. Love your scalloped heart and gorgeous gold card base. So happy you joined us at CAS Stencil!
ReplyDeleteYour radiating rays stencil worked perfectly with your heart die Theresa! What a lovely Valentine! Thanks for joining us in the first CAS Stencil challenge!
ReplyDeleteYour so clever!! I have this stencil and would never think to use it this way, its genius and totally eye-catching in the Gallery too. Love the colour combo and that you kept the design CAS as well. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous heart, Theresa! I love the clever way you used your stencil and scalloped heart...WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Stencil!
ReplyDelete