Sunday, November 18, 2018

Santa on the Move

 Hello!  Playing with the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches to create this Christmas card using a digital image from Dearie Dolls Digis.  I used the colored version of Santa driving a card that I printed and framed with a diamond shaped frame of red CS. I used a pattern paper for the background and a red card base.  Added texture and snow with Stickles, Liquid Pearls and Snow Marker.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch # 479

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that Santa image with all the Christmas goodies loaded into the vehicle! Cute image and a fun take on the sketch as well. Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning sketch challenge and we hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - this is so adorable! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! This is such a fun image!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!