Welcome! This is a great time for Harvesting Apples....so many choices to choose. As you see in my card above I have 3 bushels featuring 3 different types of Apples. I was inspired by the Twofer Card Challenge #10 Harvest to create the cards above using Bushel of Apple stamp (Gina K Design) for a birthday card and another card for Thanksgiving. I used Gina K Design stamps for the sentiments on the birthday design and a Mark Finest Papers sentiment on the second. I used Memento Black Ink for stamping and Copics for coloring. I had thought I was finished with the harvest card on the right.....just had the apples and sentiment on the strip of dotted paper (shown below). But when my DH saw it, he said it was not much of a harvest and should have some corn on the card. So I went back to the drawing board( so to speak) and came up with digital image of corn that I printed in various sizes and colored with Copics to make it colorful Indian corn. Fussy cut and added it to the bushel of apples.
Challenges:
Twofer Card Challenge: #10 Harvest
Twofer Card Challenge: #10 Harvest
Crafty Sentiments: Birthday Challenge
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes for Birthday
Daring Cardmakers: Apple Day

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa





How nice to have an in-house critique giving you great advice on your cards, Theresa! Your harvest of apples in beautiful bushel baskets works perfectly for the Harvest prompt! Great designs and coloring and the addition of the Indian corn adds a ton of interest!! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #10! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteHi Theresa. I LOVE that sweet bushel of apples! Great designs for both your CAS designs. I'm glad you included the card before the corn ... only because the Twofer rules state no digital images. :)
ReplyDeleteBoth your CAS designs are wonderful!! Thanks for playing along with us at Twofer Card Challenge!
Super cute apple cards. I like the bushel baskets of the different varieties!
ReplyDeleteA perfect stamp for the Twofer Challenge. Two super cards. xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards, beautiful bushels of apples to celebrat "Apple Day" here in the UK. Thank you for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers.
ReplyDeleteSylv xx
I love your colorful and beautiful bushels of apples, Theresa! Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!
ReplyDeleteAdore your baskets filled with delicious looking apples! Fabulous birthday card and the fall card looks great with the corn!
ReplyDeleteWonderful to see you in the Twofer gallery!