Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Using Up My Unused Items

 Hello!  This weekend, I challenged myself to make some cards using up some of the unused items collecting on my worktable....for example items that I die cut or colored and never made into a finished card or backgrounds that I had leftover and stored in my leftover box (or boxes in my case).  I have enough of these bits and pieces to make a ton of cards.
I began with a leftover from a background made by  water coloring splashing with Distress Oxide inks on watercolor paper.  I tore a section of this and attached to a Blue card base embossed with clouds and glued on flowers die cut from scraps of paper.  I die cut the flowers and butterflies  with a new die cut set (prize from Double D Challenge).  Finished with a simple sentiment from Annabelle stamps.
Challenges:
Happy Little Stampers: August Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Cards In Envy: Something New Card Challenge-used new dies. Card is flat enough to fit into envelope.

I made this photo on the left before I remembered the butterflies. Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. I know those leftovers pile up - so glad you used them in this wonderful card
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use on unused items!!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!