Hello! Today I am playing with some challenges featuring night skies. I began with a background that I had made with Distress Oxide Inks and had set aside in my saves. I added more sponging with the inks until I liked the look. I then stamped Repeat Impressions Rocky Shore Vista across the lower part with a couple of the Distress Oxide inks. Added some stars and shine with a Sakura Clear Star pen. Stamped Hero Arts sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed first with Silver EP and then a second time with Gold EP to soften the silver. Used a Gold Metallic CS for the card base.
Challenges:
The House that Stamps Built: Inspiration Palette Challenge a1518. I tried to capture all the colors and the layout of the scene in the challenge.
Double D Challenges: The Moon and/or The Stars. Used a lot of stars in my sky.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa



Very pretty Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘The Moon and the Stars’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
This is wonderful, Theresa! I don't have that stamp, but I think I need it. Beautiful card for the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteI like the card very much. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on our challenge!!! Your sky is fabulous! I just placed that stamp on my wishlist; can't wait to play with it. Thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the Inspiration Board challenge over at The House That Stamps Built! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDelete