Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Popping with Color
Welcome! This week I am thrilled to be a Guest Star Stamper at Color Throwdown. The colors in the Challenge ctd503 are Red, Green, and Gray. And you can also incorporate any other neutrals that you might need.
I immediately thought of Poppies when I saw the color graphic....maybe it was the big red umbrella in the photo that brought that to mind. I stamped the large botanical flowers from the Power Poppy set Poppies with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on White Cardstock. I colored the image with reds, greens, and grays with Copics R24, R27, R46, G40, G82, N0, N2, N4. This was a fun image to color and was perfect for the colors to use. I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Memento Gray Flannel ink. I highlighted the image simply with a Grass Green card base and a mat of Moonlit Fog cardstock.
Thanks to the great team at Color Throwdown for inviting me to be a Guest Star Stamper...it was an honor. Make sure to check out their great designs for more inspiration and play along this week..
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Copics,
Guest Star Stamper,
Poppies,
Power Poppy Stamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty!! I love the double matting that you did on this card!!
ReplyDelete