Hello! I have been playing with the sketch at Tuesday Morning sketch but took a few liberties and did not make a square card and instead of a horizontal strip under the center panel, I placed a horizontal element lower on my card. Not sure where the inspiration for the subject originated but I began with a Blue Foiled Pattern Paper from Kaisercraft pad and teamed it up with Blue Foiled Cardstock from DCWV. For the image, I used a stamp with Memento Paris Dusk ink on a white cardstock square and embossed with Clear EP a couple of times. I did the same with the sentiment that I fussy cut. Other supplies: Stamps and Dies from Hero Arts August 2017 Kit, Gold Metallic CS. I took several photos but think the one above best shows the shine from the foiled papers and the embossing.
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch 463Use Your Stuff: Challenge # 322 Anything Goes with a title of sentiment.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: July Always About using Patterned Paper
Have a great day! I love reading your comments!
Theresa



This reminds me of a Dreamworks film. I love their films AND your card. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail
ReplyDeleteI love this!! The embossing of the image just popped out at me! Wonderful card!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
This is such a cute and serene card, and I really like the silhouette image! Thanks for joining us over at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge - hope to see you next week!
ReplyDeleteVery luxurious card with all that foiling, and the whole piece is beautifully balanced :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge XXX
ReplyDeleteVery sweet card. Love the blue foiled paper. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDelete