Hello! It's not too early to begin making Christmas cards and I was inspired by this week's Photo Challenge at Merry Monday. It made me think of some Peppermint Patterned Paper in my stash and a mason jar die that I have. I began with a Red Card stock, added a frame of the PP that I cut with a die. I filled 2 mason jars(cut from vellum) with Peppermint candy, added gold metallic lids, and tied the jars with Green Satin ribbon. Finished with a sentiment from GKD heat embossed with White EP.
Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #295 Use Photo inspiration for your card
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #391 Anything goes for Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: June challenge to use Patterned Paper
Allsorts Challenge: Week 473 Sweet Treats
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa


Fab card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx
ReplyDeleteCute, CUTE card Theresa! I'm loving all the peppermint candies in the background and in the jars and great way to tie in the green with the ribbons around your jars. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)
ReplyDeleteFabulous candy jars with the vellum over top. Theresa!! Perfect with that peppermint patterned paper! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday!!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on our theme, many thanks for joining in our 'Sweet Treats' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteB x
Wonderful card, I like how the background matches the candies in the jar. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteSuper sympa Theresa, très jolie carte, biz
ReplyDeleteLove this.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT