Hello! I made a tag with a snowflake theme that can be for Christmas or Hanukkah or any winter gift. I used a Sizzix Snowflake die with a textured specialty paper from a Hero Arts kit. Stamped a Gina K stamp with versamark and white EP on a tag cut from textured blue CS, added the snowflake and a gold ribbon.
Challenges:
Tag You're It! Challenge: Tag #79-inspired by the snowflake design and touch of gold on Leigh's tag.
Shopping Our Stash: Challenge #333 Let's Play Tag.
Allsorts Challenge: Week 446 Cold and Frosty Colors
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Saturday, December 16, 2017
Winter Tag
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Christmas Tags,
Die Cut,
Heat Embossing,
Hole Punch,
Ribbon,
Sizzix Die,
Snowflakes,
Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on my tag!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x
How clever too cut the snowflake from textured paper! Terrific winter tag that you can slap on anything-- Xmas gift, hostess gift... Thank you for sharing at SOS this week.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at Allsorts' "Cold and Frosty Colours", beautiful tag!
ReplyDeleteWelcome again;-))m