Monday, December 4, 2017
Poinsettia Tags
Welcome to my Monday morning! I have been making tags using Power Poppy Digital stamps from Poinsettia and Pomegranates. The sentiment is from Gingerbread Family set. I did 2 versions-one with pinks and blues and the other in traditional reds and greens. Colored with Copics. Used Clear Star pen and Gold gel pens for accents. Finished with ribbons.
Challenges:
Power Poppy Power and Spark Challenge with a 12 Days of Christmas Twist: First day theme is Tags.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Christmas Tags,
Copics,
Poinsettias,
Power Poppy Stamps,
Ribbons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Both of these are so very pretty. I am partial to the blue and white one though. ;-) Two down just a few more to go. hee hee
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tags. Love how you colored the poinsettia in different colors, so pretty.
ReplyDelete