Friday, October 13, 2017

Falling Leaves

Hello!  The leaves are falling but it has been too wet to rake.  I was inspired by a pattern paper scrap that I found in my stash to create this Falling Leaf theme card.  I used a very old PSX stamp with Versamark ink and Gold EP with Ivory CS to create the focus. The sentiment used was an older GKD stamp.  Used mats and die cut(Spellbinders Regal Frame) on the corner cut from textured metallic Gold CS.  Added a leaf  metal embellishment and Ivory Card Base. 
Challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 436 Trees and Leaves
Always Fun Challenges: #27 Lots of Layers
Cards In Envy: Blowing in the Wind-Fall Leaves.  Card fits into envelope.
ModSquad Challenge: Fall Fest

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful fall card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the one leaf on the white stands out from all the other leaves in the background! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty (I also have that leaf stamp). I especially like the way you added the leaf charm to the upper corner. Very nicely done. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so excited to see your card here. Love the added detail in the corner, very elegant touch. Your card is a great inspiration, and just from the background paper. Your card is fabulous and thanks so much for sharing with us at the Mod Squad this week. God luck.
    Barbara, Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! I meant good luck!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant card Theresa - it's beautiful! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!! I love the paper and gold leaf!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Theresa! This is so classy. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the corner embellishment - adds a really elegant touch to the card. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!