Sunday, October 29, 2017

Christmas Ribbon

Hello!  Sometimes cards are inspired by just a bit of ribbon.  I was trying to think what to use on a card with the theme Gifts and came across some ribbon that I had won - black grosgrain that was printed with Gifts and Merry Christmas - and decided to use this as the feature on my card.  Used an old Annabelle stamp - a sleigh filled with gifts- simply stamped in black ink on white CS. Added 2 strips of the ribbon and card was finished.
Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #262 Gifts
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Challenge #174 Anything goes with Ribbon Theme


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. You've made a lovely monochrome Christmas card. How fun to be inspired by the ribbon! Great take on our challenge this week. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really rocked this black and white look! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa:
    This is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!