Second Post:
Hello! My card was inspired by the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I used stamps and dies from Hero Arts July kit with papers from Graphic 45 Secret Garden pad. The flowers and butterfly were colored with Copics. The pitcher was stamped and cut from a scrap saved from a metallic paper box. Other supplies: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Memento Bamboo Leaves Marker, White CS, Ribbon from stash, Swiss Dots and Gingham EF's. I decided to wait and
Hello! My card was inspired by the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I used stamps and dies from Hero Arts July kit with papers from Graphic 45 Secret Garden pad. The flowers and butterfly were colored with Copics. The pitcher was stamped and cut from a scrap saved from a metallic paper box. Other supplies: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Memento Bamboo Leaves Marker, White CS, Ribbon from stash, Swiss Dots and Gingham EF's. I decided to wait and
add a sentiment when I use the card.
Challenge:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: #413 shown below. Also inspired by Melissa's card to use stamps from Hero Arts kit.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes.
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Challenge#168 Anything Goes with Ribbon
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: July Challenge Use patterned Paper
Shopping Our Stash: #313 Use Butterflies, Bees, & Bugs on your project.




How pretty! Love those flowers and the colors and textures you used.
ReplyDeleteLovely card Theresa! I love this stamp set. Thank you for another idea for me to CASE. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteThis is really pretty, Theresa. I love the pretty green ribbon. Thanks for sharing in our challenge.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen L
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Great take on the sketch and the butterfly makes it perfect for our challenge!
ReplyDeleteThanks for getting buggy with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!
So pretty!! I love your image and the embossing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That
You did a beautiful job on your card Theresa, I really love everything about it! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Theresa :-) the pitcher of lilacs is so pretty and I love the embossed panels and details, the whole design is beautiful :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Beautiful card, and love your image! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Cheryl