Hello! Thoughts of spring and butterflies inspired this card That I made for Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday challenge to choose a stamp to showcase THREE times on your card and I chose the butterfly stamp from GKD Birds & Blossoms set. I stamped the image 3 times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink along with another image and sentiment from the same set. I colored with Copics and added a slash of Momento Green with a stamp from Tiny Textures. Used a GKD Green card base and a Pink mat. Finished with some green brads.
Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday "Third Time's the Charm"
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Three of a Kind + One Butterflies
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Brads,
Butterflies,
Copics,
GKD Stamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is so pretty Theresa.....I am so ready for Spring.....enough already of Winter :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDelete