Thursday, December 22, 2016
Christmas Sparkle
Hello! Thanks for dropping by as I know everyone is very busy this week. I am sharing a card that I made for Stamp TV's Mix It Up Monday Challenge to create a card using a past Gina K Designs holiday stamp set. I chose to use Melanie's Festive Frame set that came out in 2009. I stamped the frame and sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold EP. I colored the flowers and pine cones with Copics. I trimmed the frame and attached to DCWV Gold Shimmer CS. I did not add any more embellishments as I did not want to overdo.
Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Make It Sparkle. My card sparkles with Gold Embossing and Gold CS.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Christmas,
Copics,
DCWV,
Gina K Stamps,
Gold EP,
Heat Embossing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Very pretty! I really like the color you chose for the flowers, it looks great and classy!
ReplyDeletehello theresa! such a pretty card, luv the gold embossing! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
ReplyDeleteblog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines
sparkle & shine, kindness *~*