Sunday, October 16, 2016



7 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa, it is a sunday-evening and I'm enjoying a glass of fine wine...then I saw your original card. Great embossing on the vellum and lovely card.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool to color the back of the vellum for the wine! Thanks for joining in at HLS CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and a great technique! I've never tried embossing on colored vellum; I bet it looks awesome in real life! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always appreciate that you use both the theme and the RI stamps for the challenges at The House that Stamps Built - YEAH. So glad you could join us and I always look forward to your cards. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, Theresa, as always! Thanks for using RI Stamps! Your cards are always gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative idea! Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!