Hello! Today I CASE'd a card by Gloria Lee shown on the right. I did not use masking as she did but used a die cut heart for the center of the card. I stamped Repeat Impressions Flower Power Background with versamark ink on White CS and heat embossed with Gold EF and colored with various markers. I stamped the scalloped heart with Repeat Impressions sentiment and edged with a Gold Metallic Pilot pen before attaching to a layer of white foam craft and adhered to the card. Used a GKD Green CS for card base. My card used the same colors with a floral design, the heart in the center, and a similar sentiment.
Challenge:
Happy Little Stampers: Case the Designer Challenge.
Happy Little Stampers: Case the Designer Challenge.
Allsorts Challenge: Week 377 Fabulous Florals
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

Your card is simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for CASEing my card and joining us at Happy little Stampers CASE challenge this month! xx
A really pretty floral creation for our theme this week Theresa, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge again.
ReplyDeleteB x
Thanks for joining our challenge at allsorts X
ReplyDelete