Tuesday, November 3, 2015
CAS for You
Hello! Today I have a CAS card made for the challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches using both Colors and the Sketch this time. I cut a panel of a Wisteria CS and embossed it with a Darice EF and edged it with SU Rose Red ink. I stamped a Power Poppy sentiment with the same ink on a white Card Base. I used Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch Dies to cut flowers from Bazzill Berry Sensation CS and assembled the card adding some gemstones to the flowers. I stayed very close to the sketch. I love the color combo.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Bling,
CAS,
Darice EF,
Dry Embossing,
Flowers,
Heartfelt Creations Dies,
Power Poppy Stamps,
SU Ink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your die cut flowers look great against the embossed background. You did a wonderful job with our double challenge! :) Thanks for joining us at CC&S.
ReplyDeleteI like your use of the embossing folder...I have myself just started using mine once again...we get carried away with new techniques and forget the old ones! ;) Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous as always!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove how your embossed panel echoes your die cut flowers. Fab interpretation of the double challenge. Thanks for joining in at CC&S.
ReplyDeleteLike Jane I love how your flowers echo the embossed panel. And they look as though they have been cut from felt, the card you've used has a lovely texture. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x
ReplyDelete