Hello! I am taking a break from holiday cards to make a birthday card using the Sketch Challenge #N2515 from The House That Stamps Built. I heat embossed a Birthday Sentiment from Repeat Impressions with Gold EP and attached to mats of Gold Metallic CS and Blue CS. I use the same Blue CS as the card base and layered with a Gold Foil accented Pattern Paper. I selected 4 colors of Looped Ribbon ( from colors in the paper design) to use with Gold Metallic ribbon to complete the card.
Challenges:The House That Stamps Built: What If? Wednesday Sketch shown on right.
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge 211 Anything Goes
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

Hey Theresa. Thanks for the creative take on the sketch challenge atThe House That Stamps Built. Love the use of ribbon and the nice color's you chose. It's always a please to visit. Take care and see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I really like how you used the double layers of ribbon for the banners. Great idea! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built (sorry I'm late!).
ReplyDelete