Friday, August 14, 2015
Thank You with Cut Outs
Welcome! Today I made a card for the Mix It Up Monday Challenge from Cat at Stamp TV. Her Theme is Where's the Colors? and we are to use Black, White, and Kraft. I am using some elements that I won in a Grab Bag from Gina K Designs: Die Cuts - An Oval Design and a Border Design cut out of Black CS, an Oval from White CS and a GKD stamp from Thankful Ovals set. This was a great grab bag!
I stamped the Thank You on the white oval cut out with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and layered it on the Black Oval cut out and attached to a Card base of Kraft CS that I embossed with Cuttlebug EF Wicker Weave picking up the pattern on the stamp. I finished by adding the Border cut out at the bottom edge. Easy peasy!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Die Cuts,
GKD Grab Bag,
GKD Stamps,
Kraft,
Thank You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments. Thanks!