Saturday, May 23, 2015
Beautiful Day at Sunset
Hello! This is a second card that I made for WHAT IF? Wednesday M2015 challenge at The House That Stamps Built.. We are to create a project using the photo shown on the right. I again was inspired to use one of my photographs of the sunset in Florida. As I mentioned earlier, I will probably do a series of cards for gift sets using the photos that we took last February. I printed the photo of the sunset made at Ding Darling Wildlife Reserve on a watercolor paper and attached to a Card Base of Yellow CS and stamped the Repeat Impressions with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Inspired by the challenge photo, I added a Wine Glass (Repeat Impressions Wine Time Series) stamped on Vellum with Versamark and embossed with Black EP. The glass was fussy cut and glued to card.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Heat Embossing,
Photos,
Repeat Impressions Stamps,
Sunset,
Vellum,
Wine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Another beauty, Theresa. I love this idea. Thank you for playing along with us at The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDelete