I added some embossing and scoring to bring out a bit of texture and dimension to this one layer design.

Challenge:Stamp TV Style April Foolery: SYTV FOOL 4 1...2...3 Challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Happy Birthday
CAS-ology: Week 140 Spring
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes
Supplies:
Stamps: GKD A Year of Borders, Buds and Vases, and Stippled Nature
Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves and Rose Bud
Pencils Pink and Green with OMS
Paper: GKD White layer weight
EF: Cuttlebug Kassie's Brocade
Scor-pal
I enjoy all your comments. Thank for your visit. Theresa

Gorgeous flowers and gorgeous embossing! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers for a happy Spring birthday! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are beautiful, and I love your color scheme. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteLovely sprintime flowers! Thank you for joining us at CASology this week!
ReplyDelete