Hello! The last few days have brought a lot of April Showers and the daffodils are opening. This weather is great for playing in my studio and I made this card with a Darice EF and Flourishes stamp from A Year of Flowers. I stamped the daffodils with Memento Espresso Truffle ink and colored with Copics. I sponged the raindrops with Memento Summer Sky ink and to bring out the umbrella I added some Pattern Paper, colored the handle. Stamped the sentiment from Flourishes under the protection of the umbrella. I attached to a card base of blue from my stash.
Challenges:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says April Showers and/or Spring Flowers.
613 Avenue Create Challenge: #118 Anything Goes
Addicted to CAS: Code Word is Showers
I love your visits and comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week at 613 Avenue Create.
ReplyDeleteLorraine DT
Theresa, this is a very refreshing design. I needed something to cool me down and your card did that! Thanks for stopping by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana, Owner
Beautiful daffodils, Theresa! Love your raindrops too! So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card for the challenges! Beautiful colored daffodils. Thanks for sharing with us over Addicted to CAS!
ReplyDeleteSo bright with the beautiful daffodils. Love the rain!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, beautiful card, love the rainfalling background.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby
Such a fun design Theresa. The daffodils are so bright and cheerful. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.
ReplyDelete