Wednesday, February 4, 2015

CAS Valentine

 
 

Hello! Today I have a card for the challenge at CAS(E) which is a pretty straight forward interpretation of the sketch.
Supplies used:
Stamp: Paper & Such
Ink: Memento Rose Bud
Papers: Kraft CS, MMF Pattern Paper
3D Cupcake from Valentine Crafts (From a Prize I won)
Wink of Stella

Challenges:
CAS(E) this sketch: See on right
Time Out Challenges:  Valentine's Day with the Optional Twist of Hearts...hearts on the cupcake
AAA Cards: Game 32 Love, Love, Love
The Kraft Journal : #209-Valentine's .  Love -it's what makes the world go round.



I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. Ah, such a yummy cupcake and a beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and what a cute cupcake. Thanks for playing along at the Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good enough to eat! Hope you are well. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty & perfect! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love the layout and yummy colors you used. Thanks so much for joining in at AAA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! ;) thsnks for joining in at AAA

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!