Happy New Year
Wishing everyone a New Year filled with
Health, Happiness and Prosperity!
I begin the year 2015 posting this card made with a lot of shine using DCWV gold foil cardstock that I embossed with Darice EF Fireworks. I love the festive look of fireworks. I added some wine glasses that I gold embossed on Vellum and fussy cut. I used Repeat Impressions stamps from their Wine Series. I used a Clear star Pen to color in the wine and make some bubbles but it's hard to see in this photo. I also gold embossed the sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers on Vellum and framed it in a Gold Foil Circle. I used a card base of Black CS.
Of course I had to entered this in some challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: Designer Choice Challenge 1231-Ring in the New Year
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes
The House That Stamps Built: Designer Choice Challenge 1231-Ring in the New Year
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes
Thanks to all who have visited my blog this past year.
I look forward to your visits and comments in 2015.
Thank you. Theresa

WOW! This is a great way to celebrate the new year, Theresa! Love the gold and fireworks. Happy New Year to you - may 2015 be a great one for you.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Loving all of the gold! So pretty!!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa