Hello! Yes, I have another CAS card ...this one is for CAS-ology cue card challenge JAVA. I found this pattern paper and sticker from Crate Paper collection DIY Shop. I thought the paper represented a morning sunrise and I must always have my coffee early in the morning. I assembled the paper and label on a Red card base and added the cup of coffee using a GKD stamp that I paper pieced with red CS and stamped "Coffee" with MFP's Oh, Beans stamp in Memento Rich Cocoa. That's all, folks.

Challenge links:
CAS-ology: Week 109 Java
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #109- Clean and Simple
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 226 : CAS
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Such a great combo of the sunrise with coffee, I can't function without my first coffee of the day. Thanks for playing along at ATSM, Anita x
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the DP to focus on the coffee cup.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it with us at ATSM this time. :)
What a pretty and elegant card! I love the image and the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at MFP's Speedy Fox & Friends this week.
ReplyDeleteThat is what it feels like when I have coffee, you captured it, a cup of SUNSHINE!!! LOL!! Thanks for joining us at CASology, we LOVE it when you do!!!
ReplyDeleteA terrific card. Love the colour combo. It has to look of a vintage coffee advertisement.
ReplyDeleteRight now i need that coffee OH I don't like coffee well your card made me smell and crave coffee.....Thanks for sharing at MFP.......Lis
ReplyDeleteLove your bright and cheery card!
ReplyDeleteAng
Theresa, I definitely have my coffee with the sunrise...what a great interpretation of the cue this week and such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteThat DSP really does look like a sunrise! Great idea to pair it with your coffee mug and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love the sun rays and the coffee.
ReplyDeleteA great combination. Thank you, for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.
Love the sundays and coffee theme of your card. It's a nice cheery, early morning card.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us this week. Good luck and hope to see you on the next challenge.
MFP/SpeedyTV DT
kReN @ https://afourthlife.blogspot.com
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/marksfinestpapersaheinrichco