Hello...I'm back for another quick post. I have a card for a couple of challenges that I often missed meeting the deadline. So, I was determined to get this posted in time. The card is made with Creative Vision's "What's Shakin" set stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on yellow and white CS. I paired with some black CS and Pattern Papers from Fancy Pants using a yellow, black and white theme. Finished with some black Rhinestones and Ribbon with stitches.
Challenges
Just Us Girls: Word Challenge BIRD
Sweet Sunday: Sketch #226...flipped on the side.
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Sunny Yellow with Ribbon.
Three more challenges to strike off my list.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Thursday, July 10, 2014
What's Shakin'?
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Birds,
Creative Vision,
Hearts,
Nestabilities,
Ribbon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hello Theresa. Neat image and really cute card. A smile getter.
ReplyDeleteCute chickies! Nice job and thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.
ReplyDeleteThose little chicks are too cute! I love the bright, happy look. Fantastic job!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSSC :)
ReplyDeletesuper Cute!!
ReplyDeleteAwww...so cute! Makes me smile - great job!
ReplyDeletelove your sunny card with your birdsready for awedding perhaps. It's just season! Thank you to join us on Crafty Ribbons Challenge and Good luck from Christelle DT.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Love the Hey Chickie! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!
ReplyDelete