Thursday, July 10, 2014

Let's Fly a Kite

Hello!  I remember having fun flying kites as a child especially during the month of March in Tennessee. Often we made our kites from kraft paper( grocery bags). some sticks , glue or tape,  a ball of string, and torn strips of fabric for a tail.  The kite on my card reminds me of those kites that we made. I found this design on Operation Write Home here.
Supplies on card:
Stamp: Flourishes Under the Ring Top
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Summer Sky
Papers: White Cardstock, Green CS Scrap,  Fancy Pants Patterns
EF: Darice Clouds
Twine and Brads from Stash

Challenge:
Alphabet Challenge Blog: K is for Kites
Creative Corner Challenge: Theme  is Outdoors
Fussy and Fancy Challenge: Summertime
The Ribbon Girl Blog: Summertime Theme..bit of twine on my card
Fab 'n' Funky: Feels like summer

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. A wonderful kite, yes, great memories of happy days flying a kite. Thanks for joining in with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your kite is very cute. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Kite Theresa, I love the clouds in the background! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! Fun folds, my favorite!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Theresa. Thanks so much for joining in our 'Feels Like Summer' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Hope you'll join in our next challenge too. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the embossed cloud background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, I could just dream of flying a kite.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Fab 'n' Funky and please do join us again.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!