Today, Marcella has a special challenge on her blog Power Poppy ....Let Freedom Ring......
1 point for everyone who uses Power Poppy stamps or digis!
2 points if you use Power Poppy images with patriotic colors representing YOUR country
3 points for everyone who follows the first two steps plus uses one of our digi freebies!
I had already begun this card using her new digital image Arranging Roses which I used with Red, White, and Blue and just had to use one of her great patriotic digi freebies which you can find on her post today here with all the details on the challenge.
![]() |
| Image used as a Framed Picture |
![]() |
| Close up View of my Watercolor |
Digital Stamps: Power Poppy Arranging Roses and Freebie Sentiment
Inks: DI Aged Mahogany, Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Broken China?, Atyou Spica Silver Marker
Papers: Strathmore Watercolor and Blue CS
Water Brush
Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July Weekend!
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa




Very pretty red roses! I like the CAS design and the sentiment looks great! Thanks for playing in our Power Poppy challenge!
ReplyDeleteI love how this looks in the frame Theresa! Lovely patriotic design! Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy this week!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you've never used water coloring this way before Theresa!! You did a beautiful job! Love the rich roses with the patriotic colors!!
ReplyDelete