Hello! Back for another post of another CAS Card. I had been trying to come up with an idea for the Challenge at CAS-ology for the cue card RUN and remembered a stamp of running giraffes. I stamped the pair of giraffes 4 times to create a Tower ...yes, that is what a group of giraffes is called. I used a printed cardstock from DCWV Safari Chic Matstack to create the scene of running giraffes with an African tree and sentiment all stamped in GKD Black Onyx ink. I placed on a card base of DCWV Black. I hope this qualifies as a CAS card --I think I left enough blank space.

Challenge Links:
CAS-ology: CUE CARD is RUN
Fab 'n' Funky: Challenge is Walk on the Wild side
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

A great card and very unique.
ReplyDeleteThats very creative and lovely!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the safari feel of this! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeletelove this card - makes me wish I was on safari - thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky
ReplyDeleteBeccy x
It certainly qualifies as a 'fabulous' card! Congratulations on winning our 'Walk on the Wildside' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT
ReplyDelete