Monday, June 2, 2014
Triple Angels
Welcome! Today I am adding to my Christmas cards with a design using an Angel that I stamped 3 times in Versamark and embossed with gold EP. The stamps used are from Flourishes Alleluia Angel set. I used masking to line up the images on White Card stock, rounded 2 corners, and simply added it to a Gold Metallic card base.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #179: Use 3 of something
Craftyhazelnut's Monthly Extra Challenge: Anything goes as long as it is for Christmas
The Glory of Christmas Challenge: Theme is Angels
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: It's Christmas
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: June challenge is Angels
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Angels,
Challenges,
Christmas,
Flourishes Stamps,
Heat Embossing,
Masking,
Punch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful traditional holiday card. Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x
ReplyDeletehi Theresa! gorgeous card! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
ReplyDeletesparkle & shine *~*
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous angels card for both of my CHNC challenges, the Glory of Christmas 'angels' challenge and also for CCAYR June challenge to show Christmas angels - hope we'll see you again soon. x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteThe Top 3 Button you can find on our Blog.
Lizzy
Lovely card. Congratulations on being in the top 3.
ReplyDelete