Monday, April 28, 2014
You Are On My Mind
Today, I am playing with the sketch from the Less Is More challenge. I thought of a lot of options but ended up cutting a ring of Patterned Paper from Webster's Pages Parkdrive using Nesties circle dies. I attached this to a square card base of White cardstock. I seldom make square cards because of extra postage needed to mail but ....but it needed to be square for my design. I stamped 2 Azaleas on coral cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored leaves and flowers with pencils and used glaze pen to add highlights to flowers. I fussy cut the Azaleas, attached to the card, and stamped sentiment with Memento Pear Tart ink. The Azalea Stamp set that I used is from a new company Power Poppy created by Marcella Hawley.
Challenges:
Less Is More: Sketch shown above
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Keep it clean and simple.
No Copics used in the making of this card.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Designer Paper,
Flowers,
Nesties,
Pencils,
Power Poppy Stamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Teresa what a pretty take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your LIM entry this week
Anne
Less is More Designer
Theresa, This is just beautiful! I like the simplicity. It is really elegant. Love how you used the circle dies too!
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely, great sentiment too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Love those pretty flowers!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa
This is lovely Theresa, we are fortunate in that square cards don't incur additional postage in the UK!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, so CAS. x
ReplyDelete