Sunday, April 27, 2014
Sweet Tulips
My card today is for the sketch challenge at The House That Stamps Built using stamps from Repeat Impressions. I made the background by stamping Hero Arts Floating Flowers background stamp with Distress Ink Crushed Olive on a yellow cardstock which gave a mottled look. Thanks to Shirley R. for this stamp...it was part of a great blog candy that I received from her last week. I stamped the Tulip Bouquet on white with Memento Espresso Truffle ink and colored with Copics Y02,06,18,YG63,G99, B00,21. Added some touches with glaze pens to flower centers. Layered the image on to Yellow Scallop Oval and Green Oval, both cut with Nesties Dies, the stamped background and finally a White Card Base. Completed the card with sentiment stamped with Memento Olive Green ink on to label cut with Spellbinders Fancy Labels die. Added yellow dew drops to finish. Like the look of this card.
Challenges:
Repeat Impressions Sketch #A1614: Sketch shown above
613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: No Designer Paper- #2 Entry
First tulips bloomed yesterday:
What is blooming in your garden?
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey Theresa - a very elegant & classy card! Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
ReplyDelete~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create:
#68 ATG
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)
Very very pretty! Your colors are wonderful and the die cuts are beautiful with your images. I really like the dew drops too!
ReplyDeleteFab card, love the green.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx
Very pretty card, Theresa! I love the colors and dies you used :) Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week xoxoxo
ReplyDelete