The spring challenge at CAS-UAL Fridays is called the Good Egg and we are to c
reate a Clean And Simple project using....OVALS! After much thought I decided to create a simple spring flower using 6 ovals cut from Yellow CS with the smallest Nesties oval die and 1 circle of Orange CS cut with Nesties circle die. I shaped the "petals" with a flower shaping tool and dry embossed the orange center with Cuttlebug EF Swiss Dots. Using my Scor Pal, I scored 2 vertical lines in the center of my Card Base of white CS for the stem and colored with Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink . I also scored 2 vertical lines on each side of the card front but the photo does not show them very well. I stamped the sentiment from Flourishes with SU Always Artichoke ink. I assembled the flower with Scor -Tape and adhered to the CAS card.
Challenge:
CAS-UAL Friday: CFC130: Good Egg
Charisma Cardz Challenge: CAS
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
very pretty and creative!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card, Theresa! And, a very clever take on the challenge by creating a flower from the ovals. I like the scored lines, too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creation. Original flower. Bravo !
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Hugs from France.
Catherine.
Beautiful CAS card - thanks for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz xx Stacey S xx
ReplyDeletegorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Beautiful, bright sunny card! Great use of ovals - thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a creative take on the challenge! Thanks for linking it up to CASual Fridays!
ReplyDelete