Welcome! My card is for a sketch challenge and a few other ones too. I have again used scraps of cardstock including the white card base and followed the sketch from Seems a Little Sketchy. The Stamps are from Gina K Designs Buds and Vases (Flower) and Pressed Flowers (Thanks) some of my older sets. Used a fairly new EF from Darice Flower Frenzy and Spellbinders Lacey Circle die. Inks used were Memento Dandelion and Versamark . Used Wow EP in Sunshine Yellow....first time to use....forgot where I got it. Added Glitter Domes and used Clear Star Pen on stamped flower for Shine. The size of the card is 3.5" x 5.5".....just happened to have in my scraps from another project.
Challenges:
Seems a Little Sketchy: Sketch on left
Stamp TV: STV14MON2-use shine on card
Crazy 4 Challenges: Make a skinny card 3.5" x 5.5"
Creative Card Crew: The challenge sketch is the same as SALS . My first time to play here.
.I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Thank You Card
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Challenges,
Flowers,
GKD Stamps,
Heat Embossing,
Thank You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love it, and you know me I love embossing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the embossed flower background! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
ReplyDeleteLove all the things that are going on in this card! Embossed card front is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a little Sketchy!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn DT
That is such a great embossing folder for a background! The touches of yellow are perfect.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Creative Card Crew.
ReplyDeleteDenise
Oh, I love that embossed background and the soft colors. Reminds me of Spring and with our cold weather, I need to be reminded that it will be here soon. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie DT
ReplyDelete