
Welcome! Glad to see you drop by. The leaves are really beginning to change colors and some are beginning to fall. The sugar maple by our front door has dropped a lot of leaves on our front walkway, so it's almost time to start raking! And also time to make some more Fall cards and today I am doing a clean and simple design. I started with a sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches shown below. I stamped a GKD Leaf Border stamp from A Year of Borders at an angle on GKD Ivory Card Stock with Memento Espresso Truffle ink. I simply colored in the fall image with Copics E29,34,35,37,YG03,63, and YR21 and 65. I stamped the sentiment from GKD Stippled Nature with the same ink below the image. The image was attached to a GKD Brown Card Base. Doesn't fall always make you remember family and friends a bit more often?
Challenges:
CAS Colours & Sketches: #44 Sketch below
CAS-ology: Cue card- Autumn
CAS-UAL FRIDAYS: CC115 Fall Colors and a Leaf
Tuesday Throwndown: #166 Clean and Simple
Simon Says: Anything Goes
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa



Theresa, I adore your coloring, such lovely hues on your leaves, so realistic! Great CAS design! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteLovely colouring on that sweet border stamp. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Berni, DT
Gorgeous, love the leaves!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shading and colouring on your leaves Theresa! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful leaf border. Your coloring is great on this beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors! Great CAS card! Thank you for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous CAS card!! A perfect Fall card!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa
What a great take on this sketch and a beautifully cas design. Love the stamped leaves- so beautiful in those Autmnal colours. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CC&S
ReplyDeleteLouise xx
Gorgeous coloring on that image!!! Thanks so much for playing with CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDelete