Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Thank You with Heart
I cannot believe today is the first of May! I made this shaped card using a digi from Meljens Designs which was a freebie that I have had in my files for a long time and love using for thank you cards. I have used the sketch from Meljens challenge this week. I used Nesties scallop circles and circles to cut the layers from Pink Cardstock (Stash) and MME pattern paper. The image was printed on white cardstock and colored with Copics-too many to list. I inserted a strip of pink ribbon with white stitches from stash as I assembled the layers. The pink heart brads were then added to finish the card.
Challenges:
Meljens Design Challenge: Sketch Challenge Shown
The House That Stamps Built: Challenge DCC424...Shaped Cards
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Anything Goes with Ribbon
Fab n Funky: Lots of Pink
Crafts and Me: Foral Frenzy
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Brads,
Challenges,
Digital Images,
Meljens,
Ribbon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Another darling Teddy card! Made me smile this morning, Theresa!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Theresa! Love all the pink and the sweet image!
ReplyDeletehow pretty, I love the shape!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteJust caught up on posts I ve missed ...loved your girly card and the beach card especially...you are on a roll (-:
This is adorable, lovely shape and colours and that Image is so cute
ReplyDeleteHugs Kelly
so gorgeous theresa.stunning sweet bear and i love all your fabulous flowers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D
xx coops xx
Hi Theresa; your round scalloped card is beautiful like a flower - looks very good with the circles and ribbon in the middle. Thanks for participating with this card on our challenge Anything Goes with ribbon at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight and welcome back!!
ReplyDeleteDT La Vikinga / Charlotta
Hi Theresa, Didn't realize how long it has been since I stopped by to say "HI". Life has been too full! Perused your blog to see what all I've missed and wow, there are some beautiful cards you've shared. Hope all is well with you and I hope to get by more often. "Hugs" Carol
ReplyDeleteps. The baby card is gorgeous!!!
Really beautiful card♥ Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me Challenge - Floral Fenzy
ReplyDelete