Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Butterflies Are Free
One of my favorite images to use for cards are butterflies. I purchased a new stamp set this weekend from Stacy Stamps Butterflies Are Free and had to use for this card. I used the sketch from Flutter By Wednesday for my layout but flipped the design to fit the stamp design. I used Memento Potter's Clay ink and stamped on a yellow card stock and trimmed the image to fit on a card base of a lighter yellow. The single butterfly was stamped on a circle with the same ink and layered on a darker circle. Colored the wings with Memento markers. Used a sentiment from Flourishes and added some Dewdrops to complete.
I am making this a quick post because the sun is shining and I am anxious to get outside.
Enjoy your day.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Bling,
Butterflies,
Challenges
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Bright and happy!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I, too, have been outside in this glorious sunny weather - sorry I didn't make it Monday due to dr's appt. Please let me know when the luncheon will be!!!
ReplyDelete