Welcome to my studio! Yesterday I went to Adventures in Stamping at Akron and enjoyed seeing new products, creative ideas, and friends. And of course I had to buy some new toys. At Repeat Impressions I said hello to Wendy who is behind those great challenges at The House That Stamps Built. I bought their stamp Spring Blossoms which I used for the card posted here. Love this stamp because it has 3 of my fave flowers. I used her sketch to create this card for What If? Wednesday Sketch Challenge #A1713. I stamped the flowers on a white CS with Memento Espresso Truffle and colored with Copics and then trimmed to a triangle shape leaving the petals to spill beyond the edges. I used a GKD Green Grass Card stock for the card base embossing the front with a Darice embossing folder Flower Frenzy (bought yesterday). I added a panel of SU Brilliant Blue CS and the image of Spring Flowers. To finish I added a sentiment stamped with Versamark and embossed with Green EP. This was cut with a Spellbinders Fancy Tag die. Added a bit of bling from stash.
Copics: B21,24,26, BV0000,04,08, G0000, 21,82, Y000,06,11, YR02
Wishing you all a great day!
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa

so Springy and gorgeous!
ReplyDelete