Hello... I am back for a second post and a second bookmark for Speedy Fox and Friends challenge....Make a Bookmark. I usually only do one entry for a challenge but I had so much fun that I made another bookmark. Usually when I take time to read a book, it is a happy day so I used sentiments and butterflies that make me smile on this marker. I stamped using Memento Espresso Truffle ink on a Parchment Card Stock, rounded the corners with EK Success punch, and backed with some fun CS from stash. Attached a loop of cream Grosgrain ribbon before adhering together. Used stamps from MFP's Cracked Hello, Daffodil Greetings, and one more that I forgot the name. Other inks used Memento Lady Bug and Tangelo.I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
I am loving your bookmarks!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I have a lot of bookmarks - love to read.
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty, I love the colors you chose for the butterflies. Thanks, so much for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends bookmark challenge.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty with the butterflies. I love your loop of ribbon at the top, I am going to remember that for my next bookmark!
ReplyDelete