Thanks to Selma for her tutorials. After making this pansy, I decided to create a card for Cheery Lynn Design Challenges Pretty in Purple. I used a glossy white base card, added a mat of purple, topped that with a ribbon, and then added a doily of white, and finished with the purple pansy and butterfly. I used a sentiment from Flourishes.
Challenges:
Cheery Lynn Design Challenge: Pretty in Purple
Flutter By Wednesday: have a sentiment on the front of your creation and don't forget to add your butterfly or fairy.
Supplies:
Dies: Cheery Lynn Build A Flower #1 and #2, Small Butterfly, Kiwi Doily
Papers: White Glossy CS, Plain White CS, Bazzil Texture Purple, Light Purple bought from Joan's Gardens, Scraps of Yellow and Green
Purple Ribbon from Collection
Stamp: Flourishes "Spring Has Sprung"
Inks: Memento Grape Jelly
EK Success Corner punch
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

Very nice!! Pretty colors! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card - love the purples and the doily. Pansies are one of my favorite flowers. But, I have a lot of favorites and can't really think of a flower I don't like!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are keeping warm, Theresa!
This is so pretty! Love purple pansies (-:
ReplyDeleteabsolutley gorgeous!!! I love the pansy!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful pansy Theresa. Thanks for linking back to my tutorial.
ReplyDelete