Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring-Easter Card


I made this card for a few challenges about to end....Using a sketch from Sweet Sunday and a stamp from Mark's Finest Papers Daffodil Greetings,  I used some leftover Easter paper to create an Easter card.  I stamped the daffodil image and colored with Copics on white cs and shine with some clear star and punch cut butterfly in pink. Following the sketch I arranged papers and words from paper adding some dry embossing and matting.
Challenges:
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge:  Make an Easter card or card with Bunny. Did an Easter card.
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge: #180 Sketch
Alphabet Challenge: D is for Daffodils

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the soft pastels and pretty flowers! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paper for the background. Lovely. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. The pink is beautiful with the yellow daffodils.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Theresa! Happy Easter to you, also! I stopped by your blog earlier and then got called out of the room before I could comment. Cooking Easter food is not for sissy's.
    Your creation is so soft and pretty. I just love Daffy Dills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Wanted to pop over and wish you a very Happy Easter!
    Love the daffy dills...so pretty (-:
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card, Theresa! Sorry I couldn't make it Monday; hopefully I will be there next time! Hope you have a blessed Easter! Glad you are home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super Easter card, with very pretty daffodils, loving the pastel colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is beautiful Theresa! I love that image and your gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!