Sunday, February 10, 2013

Flutterby Fun



Welcome!  Today I have a card for the sketch challenge at Stamp TV.  I used a GKD set "Stippled Nature" that I have had since Christmas but never used. I stamped the Butterfly and Birthday sentiment in Memento Lady bug for this one.  I started with a white base card, added a grass green mat embossed with Swiss Dots from Cuttlebug, layered with strips of Pink and PP from GKD Petals &  Wings paper pack, and topped with the butterfly cut with oval die and placed on scallop oval.  Added some Clear Star glitter to butterfly.  Like the combo of colors.
Challenges:
Stamp TV: MIX IT UP MONDAY STV13MON5
Flutter By Wednesday: Open Challenge
 
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Theresa! You are the one who led me to the Flutterby site - thanks! The weather is getting better here - it will be in the 40's today. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and happy card. Makes me think of dancing in a field of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! very nice! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!