I am back again today with a quick post for the Cheery Lynn Design Challenge Friends/Friendship. I made a Valentine card for a friend using Cheery Lynn Dies Swedish Spring Oval Frame and the Small Butterfly dies. I framed a sentiment and hearts from Flourishes Heart Lines stamp set. The stamping was done with versamark and embosssed with white embossing powder. I looped a white satin ribbon through opening in the cut frame and tied with double loop bow. White card base was embossed with Cuttlebug EF Kassie's Brocade. Finished with the butterfly colored with clearstar pen for sparkle.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Valentine for a Friend
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Challenges,
Cheery Lynn,
Friend,
Valentine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very pretty!!! And great minds think alike...lol...love that sentiment!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Valentine's card, the red really stands out against the white, fabulous job. Thanks for sharing with us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge.
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna xx
Lovely card and a wonderful sentiment. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.
ReplyDeleteWOW, this is gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete