Welcome! I forgot to share this card that I made for my great-nephew's 5th birthday last week. I always try to personalize childrens' cards and I thought using a picture of Alex would surprise him. I simply scanned a picture of him and placed his head on a digi image "Balloon Trevor" from C.C. Designs. I colored with Copics.I used a card base of white, red layers, and a layer of a digi plaid paper from Summer Driggs. Added some stripe ribbon and a 3D cut out balloon with string attached with pop up dots. The plaid layer was embossed with Cuttlebug Wicker Weave for texture. Love how cute his image turned out. I used Photoshop for editing the photo and combining the photo and image and also for the sentiment and printing the inside of his card.
Challenges to enter:
Sweet 'n' Sassy: Interior Decorating Challenge-do inside of card. Used digi image and digi paper.
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Happy 5th Birthday Alex
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Birthday,
CCDesigns,
Copics,
Digital Images,
Digital Papers,
Photos,
Photoshop,
Ribbon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh what a brilliant card and so clever.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
Using the photo is such a cute way to personalize the card! The embossing inside the card is another fun, unique touch. Thanks for sharing your work in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!
ReplyDelete