Monday, November 5, 2012

Hello from Friends of Speedy TV


Hello! Welcome to another Monday Challenge at Friends Of Speedy TV. This week we have an easy challenge-Anything Goes! Is this your favorite kind of challenge?  I decided to use  "Cracked Hello", a new stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co to create my card.  I used 4 of the 5 stamps in this versatile set. I stamped the crackled pattern on a Red CS with Memento Rich Cocoa for my background.  I then embossed this with Cuttlebug EF Forest Branches for some texture and to create a wall for the Butterflies to land.  The butterflies were stamped on Yellow CS with Memento Tuxedo Black and cut out by hand and attached with dots. Added some black pearls and finished this layer with a yellow grosgrain ribbon and a butterfly brad colored with Copics 100 and R59.  Stamped the sentiments. Attached this to a base card of Dark Charcoal Textured CS. All supplies from my stash.
 
If you enter the challenge this week you will have a chance to win a Stamp Set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. You have until 11:00 pm on Sunday November 11 to submit your projects at Home of Speedy TV. 
 
Challenges to Enter:
DYSU: Use Brads
Kaboodle Doodles: Anything Goes
 
The hardest part about an Anything Goes Challenge is deciding what to create but it is a chance to show your own creativity and have fun. 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

  1. Very nice card - colours are so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!!! I love those pretty butterflies and the fun embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful color combo! So rich looking & makes for a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love butterflies. This is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS design!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Theresa, had to go back a few posts to see some of the beautiful creations I've missed. So glad to be back and that you stopped by to visit. Gorgeous cards with butterflies and your Christmas card is so pretty. Have a great week! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card! love the textures! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the crackle background and the embossing look sharp together!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!